Terms & Conditions
• All the Participants who have achieved 1st , 2nd , 3rd position and have merit Certificate in the Zonal Rounds of TECHVRIDDHI’17 National championships held all over India are eligible to register for the Closed Rounds of the TECHVRIDDHI Final Round.
• All the Participant who participated in the Zonal Rounds (have participation Certificate) are eligible to participate in the open rounds of the completion.
• All the Interested and keen participant can also register for the open round.
• Participating team should have their own Robotic Kit, (provided during the workshop) or you can purchase a kit on the spot.
• Online Registration fees for the TECHVRIDDHI Championship are strictly Non- Refundable.
• All the Students must have their valid college ids or any other Identity Proof.
• For Entry in Final Rounds, Merit certificates are required for registrations. Team & who are not able to produce Merit Certificates at the time of registration will be not allowed to participate in the Finals and can register for Open Round.
• Students should have at least 1 laptop in a team with enough battery backup.
• Students have to carry 9volts Battery with them, No adaptor is allowed