Introduction to Final Round.
We invite all the students who have participated in Techvriddhi’18 Zonal Rounds held at various Institutions all over India. All the participants who hold a position a Position (1st, 2nd, and 3rd) or hold a merit certificate are eligible to participate in the Techvriddhi Finals.
Benefits of Online Registrations:-
We are making these sudden changes in the registration format i.e. shifting the on the spot registrations for the finals to Online registrations for the benefits of the participants only,
1. The first benefit for the participants is that even if they arrive late, or if you have missed the registration day, due to any unfortunate reason by making the online registration for it before hand your team will be secured to participate in the finals.
As their team will be allotted with a team number which will secure their entry in the championship even if they are arriving late, we will be able to plan and schedule the event according.
2. If due to any unfortunate reason you are not able to report at venue i.e. for the Techvriddhi championship but you have made the online registration then we will be dispatch your ‘Certificate of Honor’ on your address, After the approval of the authorities of Techvriddhi who will do a internal verification and to check the authenticity of your reason.
For Example if you have any important examination, coinciding the event dates then you can register for the event online and we will dispatch your participation certificate to you.
3. Online Registration process will minimize the chaos at the venue and we will be able to conduct this event more efficiently and smoothly, as most of the formalities will be already completed beforehand. Participants will be able to enjoy the event better with no dead line of registration in a day.
4. By making the online registration you will be getting constant reminders in change or any new updates of the Techvriddhi’18 Championship.
Note* Online Registration fees for the Techvriddhi Championship are strictly Non- Refundable.
How it works:-
Follow the Given procedure to Register for the Techvriddhi Championship:-
1. You will have to register online on our Website.
a. Follow the link given below at bottom.
b. Fill in your required details.
c. After Completion of your registration you will be redirected to “Registration Successful “Page.
d. You will receive a Message and Email regarding successful registration; it will provide you a Registration Number which will be required for the payment purpose only.
2. After completing the Registration process next step is to make the payment.
a. After completion of the registration process, you will be directed to “Successful Payment” Page.
b. You will receive a Message and Email regarding Successful Payment; it will provide you a TEAM NUMBER, which will be required at the Time of the competition.
It is advised to report at the competition with your TEAM NUMBER with other documents mentioned below.
The TEAM NUMBER does not specify your turn to participate at the competition; Team Announcements are not necessarily made accordingly.
So if your TEAM NUMBER is at the beginning of the series does not imply that you will be the first performers.
Documents for Registration:-
• For Entry in Final Rounds Merit certificates are required for registrations. Team who are not able to produce Merit Certificates at the time of registration will not be allowed to participate in the Finals but they can participate in the Open Round.
• All the Students must have their valid college ids or any other Identity Proof.
• Every team should have their own Robotic kit to participate in the final rounds, which are purchased by us as per pre-information or you can bring your own kit also.