National Level School Championship
Note:Teams have to carry their own tool kits,laptop and other accessories(hardware/software) needed to compete at the Finale.
DAY 1(3rd Feb)-
- Each zonal level winner’s team will be participating in written quiz competition for which one hour time will be given to all the teams.
- One set of question paper to each team(2-8 members) are allowed to participate in this round.
- Candidates have to submit the answer sheet strictly after the given time instructions on the question paper.
- Questions will be related to the technology they are competing for and topics discussed during the training/workshop program in the school/college.
- General knowledge and current affairs related to the technology may be asked in the question paper of this round.
- Each team will be asked to perform the practical task in front of all audience and participants in this round.
- Practical task will be given on the spot to the teams related to the technology they are competing for.
- Specified time will be given to each team to perform their outputs as a team together in front of all participants.
- In this round the task will be given according to the practical’s covered in the school/college during the workshop.
- The time management, team work and accuracy of the output will be the major scoring factors for this round.
AT THE END OF DAY 1 ASSESSMENT OF BOTH THE ROUNDS WILL BE DONE (BY TRAINERS) AND TEAMS QUALIFYING FOR FINAL ROUND WILL BE ANNOUNCED NEXT DAY.
Day 2(4th feb)-
- Qualifying teams for this round will have to go through two stage of final round.
- Stage 1(Presentation of project made in round 2) by each team will be done individually.
- Time duration of 30 minutes will be given to the teams to prepare for the presentation of their project to be presented by any team member or members.
- Stage 2(on spot practical task) and limited time period(45-60minutes)will be given to each team individually to show accurate and desired output.
- Accuracy,time management,discipline and team work will be the major factors responsible to score points.
SCORES AND JUDGEMENT OF STAGE 1 & STAGE 2 OF FINAL ROUND BY THE TRAINERS AND OTHER EVENT CO-ORDINATORS WILL DECIDE THE NATIONAL LEVEL WINNERS.
For any query regarding above mentioned details contact: email@example.com