Introduction to Final Round.
We invite all the students who have participated in TECHVRIDDHI 2017 Zonal Rounds held at various Institutions all over India. All the participants who hold a position (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th) or hold a merit certificate are eligible to participate in the TECHVRIDDHI 2017 Finals at RADIANCE IIT-BOMBAY
1. All the teams who have received ‘CERTIFICATE OF MERIT’ including 1st, 2nd and 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th are eligible for final round of TECHVRIDDHI-2017 at IIT-Bombay
2. Registration Charges for the First Team of Each Zonal Center will be Rs.250/- Per Member, and there is a Registration Charge of Rs 350/- Per Member for the 2nd and 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th
3. Registration charge for Open Round (Winter Training/Summer Training Wild Card Entry) is Rs 500/- Per Member
We invite all the participants to the Final Round of TECHVRIDDHI-17, which is going to be held at IIT-Bombay.
Invitations are open to all students who hold Winning positions and have participated in various Zonal Rounds conducted all over India.
• All the registration for the final competition are open for Online Registration , Online Registration charges for the Final Round for the First Position winners are Rs 250/- and for all other position holders is Rs 350/-.
• All the Participants who have achieved 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th position, Winter/Summer Training and have merit Certificate in the Zonal Rounds of Techvriddhi championships held all over India are eligible to register for the Closed Rounds of the Techvriddhi Final Round
All the Students who participating in the Zonal Rounds (have participation Certificate) are eligible to participate in the open rounds of the completion.
Certificate of Excellence:-
• After Completion of the Grand Finale of TECHVRIDDHI Championship, 3 Teams will be selected who will be awarded with “Certificate of Excellence” ‘Trophies” and “Medals” which will be announced at the commencement of the event.
Certificate of honor:-
• All the participants of TECHVRIDDHI Championship will be awarded with “Certificate of honor”.
• Zonal Rounds: – Zonal Rounds of TECHVRIDDHI Championship are held at various Institution all over India, they were selected as officially as Zonal centre where first 2 rounds of the TECHVRIDDHI-17 were conducted, from where 3-6 teams are selected to participate at the finale and represent their zonal centre .
• National Level: – TECHVRIDDHI (National Level Championship) will be held at IIT-BOMBAY Campus during RADIANCE-17 from 4TH MARCH 2017 to 5TH MARCH 2017.